The training is only for employees and especially for PhD students and postdocs who like to implement ecosystem services in their research.
- trial set up and statistics (split plot design and data visualization); Karl Moder (BOKU) and Márk Szalai (ISTVAN)
- cover crops (above- and belowground and imaging); Gernot Bodner and Pia Euteneuer (BOKU)
- soil biota (earthworms); Hans Zaller (BOKU) and Pia Euteneuer (BOKU)
- plant pathogenes (Sclerotinia, apothecia and pest biocontrol); Siegrid Steinkellner (BOKU) and Márk Szalai (ISTVAN)
- available plant nutrients (rhizosphere, phosphorus and imaging); Jakob Santner (BOKU), Martin Kulhánek (CULS), Jürgen Friedel (BOKU)
- Excursion (soil erosion) Andreas Klik (BOKU), 4. Oct 2018
Please register per e-mail email@example.com until the 18. September 2018 latest!
The Training is free of charge.
Trainings venues: Experimental farm Gross-Enzersdorf and UFT Tulln.